www.twitter.com/gitaristancom
  Aktif Konular & ACTIVE TOPICSAktif Konular & ACTIVE TOPICS  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi & MEMBERLIST  Takvim & CALENDARTakvim & CALENDAR  Forumu AraArama & SEARCH  Yardım & HELPYardım & HELP  Kayıt Ol & REGISTERKayıt Ol & REGISTER  Giriş & LOGINGiriş & LOGIN

a

Gitaristan AKOR&TAB Arşivi
www.gitaristan.com/akorlar

Gitaristan VideoGitar
www.gitaristan.com/video

Türkçe GuitarPro Arşivi
www.gitaristan.com/guitarpro

Online Gitar Okulu
www.gitaristan.com/okul  

KAYIT TEKNOLOJİLERİ ve MÜZİK YAPIM
 Gitaristan.Com - Online Gitar Okulu - Guitar Forum | Akademik | KAYIT TEKNOLOJİLERİ ve MÜZİK YAPIM
Mesaj icon Konu: How to backup iPhone contacts without iTunes? Yanıt Yaz Yeni Konu Gönder & Sent New Topic
Yazar Mesaj
channethan
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 05-Eylül-2013
Gönderilenler: 141

Alıntı channethan Cevaplabullet Konu: How to backup iPhone contacts without iTunes?
    Gönderim Zamanı: 07-Haziran-2014 Saat 12:47

How do I backup my iPhone contacts without iTunes?
1. How can I backup all my iPhone SMS/Contacts/Calendar entries without iTunes?
iTunes syncing is not working and I'm selling my phone... Any way of transferring my SMS messages, contacts entries, and calendar data to my PC? - Bill

2. How do I backup my contacts on my iPhone without iTunes?
Every time I sync my contacts with google or mobile me, my contacts are gone when I decide to stop syncing. Or if I lose my iphone.... What is the best way to backup contacts where I know I will have them forever? Update : iTunes has failed backing up my contacts in the past (unknown error). - Jeezo

3. How can i sync my iphone to my new laptop without losing my contacts?
I moved away from home so I don’t have my main pc with me but i need to sync my iphone. before i left home I saved all my songs and pictures on a memory stick so i have those but im afraid to loose my contacts. I tried a whole bunch of things but before i sync i want to be sure i wont loose my contacts. – uly

Many people backup iPhone contacts with Gmail, iTunes, iCloud and encounter some problems, so they want to backup iPhone contacts to PC, outlook, Live etc. However, backup iPhone contacts without iTunes method is very rare. Fortunately, there is only one way to do that, just use the Wondershare TunesGo, which can help you backup iPhone contacts without iTunes, also can backup your SMS, Photos, voice memos etc to PC. Now follow the below steps to do the Job.

Step by step to backup iPhone contacts without iTunes

Step 1: Download & Install the TunesGo
First of all, install the TunesGo on your computer. Then run it.

Free download the TunesGo for iOS Win/Mac

Step 2: connect your iPhone with PC
With your USB cable connect your iPhone 5s/5/4s to your PC. Once it's connected, this program will detect it immediately and display it in the primary window.

Step 3: backup iPhone contacts without iTunes
In the primary windows, click “Contacts” in the left column. Then click "Import/Export" on the top of the window. In the drop-down list, select where you want to back up these iPhone contacts to: Export selected contacts to vCard file(To PC), to Outlook Express, to Windows Address Book, to Windows Live Mail, or to Outlook 2003/2007/2010/2013.

Note: Before backing up contacts on your iCloud, Exchange, Yahoo! and other accounts, you should log in the accounts on your iPhone first.

That’s how to backup iPhone contacts without iTunes, so easy, right? Download the TunesGo and try it by yourself now.

chann ethan
IP
BrownJason
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye
Simge

Kayıt Tarihi: 09-Nisan-2015
Konum: Trabzon
Gönderilenler: 32

Alıntı BrownJason Cevaplabullet Gönderim Zamanı: 05-Mayıs-2015 Saat 06:25
Using iPhone Transfer, all iPhone user can backup iPhone contacts to computer as a txt file or a ANTC file. In ANTC file condition, you can protect the file with a password to keep your iPhone contacts privacy.
IP
DanialJason
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 16-Temmuz-2015
Gönderilenler: 15

Alıntı DanialJason Cevaplabullet Gönderim Zamanı: 16-Temmuz-2015 Saat 04:28
FonePaw iOS Transfer is more flexible to backup and restore iPhone. This software provides us an ideal way to backup iPhone without iTunes. Furthermore, this software is also a one-stop iPhone file manager. You can use it to manage iPhone photos, contacts, music, playlists etc. on your computer conveniently.
IP
neriyar1
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 01-Ağustos-2015
Gönderilenler: 5

Alıntı neriyar1 Cevaplabullet Gönderim Zamanı: 01-Ağustos-2015 Saat 13:19
If you want to transfer contacts with iTunes, follow the following steps:
1. From the Home screen, select Settings.
2. Select Mail, Contacts, Calendars and then scroll down and press Import SIM contacts. This will copy any phone numbers stored on the SIM to the memory of the iPhone.
3. Now connect your iPhone to your PC using a USB cable. If iTunes doesn't automatically open, press Start and select the program from the list.
4. Once iTunes has opened, press the iPhone icon that appears on the left-hand side of the iTunes window.
5. From the options displayed, click Info And then tick the box next to Sync Address Book and Contacts.
6. Now press Sync at the bottom of the screen and all your iPhone contacts will be copied to your PC.

If you want to transfer with iPhone transfer software. You can read the guide
how to transfer text messages from iPhone to computer
how to backup data on locked iPhone
IP
CWedner
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 17-Kasım-2014
Gönderilenler: 15

Alıntı CWedner Cevaplabullet Gönderim Zamanı: 06-Kasım-2015 Saat 10:00
IP
smithmore
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 07-Mart-2016
Gönderilenler: 6

Alıntı smithmore Cevaplabullet Gönderim Zamanı: 18-Mart-2016 Saat 10:46
Hi, if you want to backup contacts from iPhone, you can use iPhone transfer software. It can transfer contacts from iPhone to computer easily. It can even directly transfer contacts from iPhone to iPhone. If you switch your iPhone to Android, you can also transfer contacts from iPhone to Android with phone to phone transfer software.
IP
Yanıt Yaz Yeni Konu Gönder & Sent New Topic
Konuyu Yazdır Konuyu Yazdır

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums version 8.04
Copyright ©2001-2006 Web Wiz Guide