www.twitter.com/gitaristancom
  Aktif Konular & ACTIVE TOPICSAktif Konular & ACTIVE TOPICS  Forum Üyelerini GösterÜye Listesi & MEMBERLIST  Takvim & CALENDARTakvim & CALENDAR  Forumu AraArama & SEARCH  Yardım & HELPYardım & HELP  Kayıt Ol & REGISTERKayıt Ol & REGISTER  Giriş & LOGINGiriş & LOGIN

a

Gitaristan AKOR&TAB Arşivi
www.gitaristan.com/akorlar

Gitaristan VideoGitar
www.gitaristan.com/video

Türkçe GuitarPro Arşivi
www.gitaristan.com/guitarpro

Online Gitar Okulu
www.gitaristan.com/okul  

KAYIT TEKNOLOJİLERİ ve MÜZİK YAPIM
 Gitaristan.Com - Online Gitar Okulu - Guitar Forum | Akademik | KAYIT TEKNOLOJİLERİ ve MÜZİK YAPIM
Mesaj icon Konu: How to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy Yanıt Yaz Yeni Konu Gönder & Sent New Topic
Yazar Mesaj
channethan
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 05-Eylül-2013
Gönderilenler: 141

Alıntı channethan Cevaplabullet Konu: How to recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy
    Gönderim Zamanı: 09-Ağustos-2014 Saat 12:35

1. How to recover deleted pictures from Samsung Note?
Is there any way to recover deleted pictures from the Samsung Note? A hard wipe of the phone was done and all of my pictures were deleted, could I possibly retrieve them back? - Mary

2. How to recover deleted photos on Samsung Galaxy Note 4?
I need help recovering deleted photos on my phone! I toke some pictures and accidentley deleted them! I have a Samsung Galaxy Note 4 with Android 4.4.2 and it's not rooted. Please help me recover these photos! It's really important to me, Thank you! - Dimitar

If want to recover deleted photos on Samsung Galaxy Note, we need a third-party tool to help you, Android Data Recovery, which can help us to recover deleted contacts, text messages, photos, videos, music, documents files from Android phone.

To get started, download, install and run the program on your computer, and then you'll see the primary window below.

Step 1. Connect your Samsung Galaxy Note to the computer (enable USB debugging)
Before connecting your phone to the computer, you can check the USB debugging first (you need to enable USB debugging before the scan). Follow the way below to do it:
1) For Android 2.3 or earlier: Enter "Settings" < Click "Applications" < Click "Development" < Check "USB debugging"
2) For Android 3.0 to 4.1: Enter "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"
3) For Android 4.2 or newer: Enter "Settings" < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging"

After doing it, connect your phone to the computer and move to the next step to scan it.

Step 2. Analyze and scan your Samsung Galaxy Note for lost photos
Now, the program will appear as follows. Click "Start" to analyze the data on your Samsung Galaxy Note before the scan. It's necessary and won't do anything harmful to your data or device.

Then when the program shows you the window below, you need to turn to your device, and click "Allow" to enable the Superuser Request, and then click "Start" on the window. Remember not to disconnect your phone during the whole process.

Step 3. Preview and recovery deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy Note
The program performs a deep scan on your Galaxy Note. Once it stops, you can preview all found data on your Galaxy Note, including deleted photos. Check the category of Gallery and tick the items you want. Then click on the Recover button, and you can save all your deleted photos on the Galaxy Note with one click.

Tags: Samsung Galaxy Note photos Recovery, recover deleted photos from Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Note 4 photos Recovery

Related guides:
Recycle bin on Samsung Galaxy
Retrieve data from broken Samsung Galaxy
Samsung Galaxy Data Recovery
Recover Deleted Contacts from Samsung Galaxy

chann ethan
IP
Nikou11
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye
Simge

Kayıt Tarihi: 18-Kasım-2014
Konum: Ardahan
Gönderilenler: 5

Alıntı Nikou11 Cevaplabullet Gönderim Zamanı: 18-Kasım-2014 Saat 06:37
You may ever deleted or lost your photos, contacts and videos of your Android mobile accidentally. Some of them are of great importance to you. At this moment, how to handle this problem? I think you should solve it with a simple and effective way.
No matter what Android users you are, Samsung, Motorola, LG, HTC, or Sony Ericsson, Android Data Recovery can help you recover deleted photos from samsung galaxy as well as other files. It has an excellent function that not only can recover photos, but also can recover videos, contacts, text messages, and other data. Do according to steps of the tutorials underneath to regain your deleted data.

how to recover deleted text messages from samsung
IP
adimkhan0
Yeni Üye
Yeni Üye

Kayıt Tarihi: 18-Ağustos-2019
Konum: İzmir
Gönderilenler: 1

Alıntı adimkhan0 Cevaplabullet Gönderim Zamanı: 29-Ağustos-2019 Saat 13:50
Recovering deleted pictures from Samsung Note is easy. You can do it by using Wondershare Recoverit. This software is really good when it comes to gaining all your pics, videos, and messages within a few minutes. Explore much more about recovering data by browsing https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W72j-h4uFcA this youtube Video. This tool has very simple instructions and in case you are new to IT stuff then you wouldn’t find it hard to utilize. This tool will help you gaining all your lost data by going through a few simple steps.
IP
Yanıt Yaz Yeni Konu Gönder & Sent New Topic
Konuyu Yazdır Konuyu Yazdır

Forum Atla
Kapalı Foruma Yeni Konu Gönderme
Kapalı Forumdaki Konulara Cevap Yazma
Kapalı Forumda Cevapları Silme
Kapalı Forumdaki Cevapları Düzenleme
Kapalı Forumda Anket Açma
Kapalı Forumda Anketlerde Oy Kullanma

Bulletin Board Software by Web Wiz Forums version 8.04
Copyright ©2001-2006 Web Wiz Guide